Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last game in Sudan

 Abdallah after one of the training of 
Tanzania student in Sudani
Abdallah when he was in Morogoro
Tomorow morning I will be playing my last game in Sudan before returning back to Tanzania on the midle of june.
Tomorow I will lead Masai team 'Tanzania Arabic language student' against the Tanzanian who has started they are facult, whereby I will be playing as goalkeeper.

I did n't show a great performance yet as was perform at Cosovo ground behind the Muslim University of Morogoro in Tanzania. I have played almost sixs games, whereby my side get won four games and lost two while my net had been touched seven time.
I hope that I will be in good form tomorow so as to win the game and after that game I will not return on field. My return will be on my former team 'eleven boys' which used the ground of Cosovo.


aamsuni

0 comments