Thursday, May 19, 2011

I and myself 2

Me, we have to find Me. Myself can't live neither can I, we have to find me or I and Myself will be insane.
Maybe we already are. ! I plesure lets find me. We are incomplete without Me, Myself and I. If you there please Me return home, so we can make this world a better place.
Life without you, Me has been full of misery and regratable. The real voice, the inner neglected voice, I and Mself are apologising and If you know where Me is, please tell her to come home. Me your missed dearly.

The eye, I blinded by so much rust and unworthiness that surround the universe, unclear and unfocused I am.
Stuck I impostor not Me in the reflection of the full moon water all I see is blue. I, Myself and my inner eyes, are lost without our third eye Me.
I am master of my own light, alone I can not shine, with myself we try in this age of darkness at the end on of a tunnel all I see is the dark clouds.
Me so bright with us would have shine in this mythical life of ours. Together others would have brighten... Unfortuately I can't stand dimmed externally till Me returns, may be then I and myself will shine.

The past unforgettable so is the present, our fortune may change with Me at our side.
The stars will direct us to where its clear and no fall outs. I, Me and Myself


Khadija H Ibrahim

0 comments