Thursday, May 19, 2011

I and myself 1

I and myself all alone taking over, doing what we can proudly. Hand-in-hand ready for anythin with so much pride we take the steps not once at the time but all that we can. I selfishly stands with no regards for others, greedy wants the whole pie.

Myself just the follower ignorant and refuses to learn, whats knowledge?! I doesn't have it, why Myself need it?!
Ignorin the litle voice calling out 'don't Myself don't, don't follow I don't. You will indeed be lost', continued' go look for Me and you will b fine by the power of Almighty'. The voice, the insignifcant litle voice.

Bothering in irritating, if it could just stop, just for a minute or even a second. I dispice this voice. But the unspeakable happen, the earth collapses on I & Myself... Oooh!

How Myself wished for earth to swallow us. Where should hide my face?
The embarassment of life-time, IFs and IFs.... How should be blamed Myself or I *wondering* where is Me?
The strong me, faithful and truthful. The knowledgeable and conscious me.

Myself and I have neglected and rebelled against me. Me the wise and humble, God-fearing me. Lost and destroyed in the mist of I & Myself.


Khadija H Ibrahim

0 comments