Saturday, May 7, 2011

A walk to remember

Jamila Faki:

Few months ago i was feeling so
down
I was very sad and i wish i could
shutter my world
I wished i could go to a deep
sleep and when i wake up,
everything to be back to the way
things use to be,
atleast the pain to be gone
completely
I was very down and in
my world i was very alone
I wished I could lock myself into a
very dark room
I wished i could turn invisible
from everyone
I wanted to be alone
I felt as if everyone whom I knew
and cared for,
was sorry and worried about this
poor sad girl
I wanted all the pain to varnish
before moving on
Wanted to forget everything over
night
I now know if i had not decide to
move on with my life ,
no time could have been enough
to remend my life
Cross the boarder, changed the
weather, the surrounding and the
way of life
I decide to have my life back and
stopped feeling sorry for myself
Met knew people, with new
ethics,culture and traditions
They brought that pure happy
side of me back to life,
Was smilling all day long and it felt
great
Got a chance to learn new things,
I had the chance to experience
new things
And they were all for my own
benefit
I have a perfect reason to go back
home with a new way of seing
things
I have a reason to take home with
me remarkable and happy
memories
Memories I shared with
wonderful people
Am so greatful to this opportunity
I had a change of life and I
believe its a short life time
greatest journey
And am happy to have meet you
all, you all inspired me
Am greatful you were very nice to
me and I consider you all my
FAMILY

0 comments