Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am sorry

I'm so sorry for being me. I am ME then me and only me. Changing me is mean you may try to influence me but it will cost you and will require lots of convincing.
I am so sorry, we actually I am not. I'm proud of being me, my flaws and weakness, my strength and attributes. My beauty and most of all my smile.

My dear love, I love you but not more than I love me, I'm sorry. Being me is what I know best, true to myself. My whole life will crumble without me being me.
I hope you understand, I can not let my being me to be in a sorry state, just because you need me to be another me.

We are not as perfect and will never be. We can be the best of what we are. My experience with just being me are incredible and can't.
NO, I will not substitute for anything other than being me. I love me so much to let I just crumble to the ground.

I am what I am. Iam the whole me and not just a part. I am sorry for not being sorry.


Khadija H Ibrahim

0 comments